We are excited to announce and invite you all for The 40th Southeastern-Atlantic Regional Conference on Differential Equations (SEARCDE) will take place at NC State University, Raleigh, NC, November 12-13, 2022 https://wp.math.ncsu.edu/searcde2022/
The conference will focus on the following themes: (1) Applications of differential equations, especially to problems in life sciences, (2) Mathematical control and related topics, and (3) Applied analysis of differential equations.
This conference is supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and traveling support is available for students and junior participants.
We also hope that you can advertise the 40th SEARCDE to your students, colleagues and working groups: https://wp.math.ncsu.edu/searcde2022/
Steering Committee Members:
- Keshav Acharya, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, FL
- Dhruba Adhikari, Kennesaw State University, GA
- Lorena Bociu, North Carolina State University, NC
- John R Graef, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, TN
- Eric Numfor, Augusta University, GA
- Jaffar Ali Shahul-Hameed, Florida Gulf Coast University, FL
- Ramjee Sharma, University of North Georgia, GA